Promotions: Drum up business and shift old stock. Let iO users know about offers available from your business, organisation or event.
Loyalty programme: Reward customers and encourage repeat purchases. iO users collect iO Perk stamps each time they make a purchase, which can then be redeemed for loyalty rewards from your business.
You can only add an iO Perk after you have added a Directory Listings Page and it has been approved by an iO moderator.
- Let iO users in your town know about promotions, offers and discounts available to them.
- Move on stock, drum up business in your quieter periods or help introduce a new product or service to a new audience.
- Select the start and end date for your offer.
- Let the user know what the offer is. It can be anything you wish, ‘Buy one get one free’, ‘money off’, ‘kids eat free’, ‘week day discount’, ‘limited edition stock’.
- Share any terms and conditions and information on how the user redeems the offer.
- Once your Promotion is added it will appear on your Listing.
- iO users who have favourited your business will get a notification when you add a Promotion.
- iO users will also be able to find your Promotion by viewing all active iO Perks in your towns Directory.
Promotion: Buy one get one free on all books under £15
Conditions: Cost charged is for most expensive book
Available: 15th December 2020 - 22nd December
Promotion: Limited edition Club Sandwich at £4
Conditions: While stocks last
Available: 4th January 2021 - 5th January 2021
Promotion: 10% off all kids wear
Conditions: Excluding school uniforms
Available: 15th February 2021 - 15th March 2021
- Once you have setup your Loyalty Programme we will send you a QR code via email.
- This QR code is unique to you and your Loyalty Programme.
- Store the QR code wherever you interact with your customers.
- Whenever users make a purchase in conjunction with your Loyalty Programme, present the QR code to them.
- Users will scan the QR code and receive one iO Perk stamp against your Loyalty Programme.
- Upon collecting a specified number of stamps (determined by you) the user presents them to redeem a reward (determined by you).
- To complete the redemption the user must scan the QR code a final time which also resets their stamps to zero.
- The user can then begin to collect stamps again. Your loyalty programme must have an end date so that users know how long they have to collect all the stamps.
- You can setup as many Loyalty Programmes as you desire.
- Once your Loyalty Programme is added it will appear on your Listing.
- iO users who have favourited your business will get a notification when you add a Loyalty Programme.
- iO users will also be able to find your Loyalty Programme by viewing all active iO Perks in your towns Directory.
- Collect 10 iO Perk stamps to get: One free cup of coffee
Purchase one coffee to earn 1 iO Perk stamp
- Collect 5 iO Perk stamps to get: 20% off your next shop
Spend £10 or more to earn 1 iO Perk stamp
- Collect 3 iO Perk stamps to get: Two free main courses
Dine with us and spend £30 or more to earn 1 iO Perk stamp
How this looks for users: